Sonoma Syrup Co. creates award winning all-natural handcrafted artisan specialty Infused Simple Syrup for beverages that are sold through a variety of channels. A premium specialty food brand that has a following of sophisticated consumers who appreciate artisan flavors using the highest quality fruit and botanicals ingredients.
The Ideal candidate has superb technical and time management skills, with a positive attitude, zest for the job and any task assigned, has passion for food and beverage and a creative motivated approach supporting our team to manage all areas of responsibility. This is a unique hybrid role contributing to all areas in the company.
• Administrative support for Sales & Marketing Manager
• Order entry for Wholesale, Distributor, Foodservice, Brokers, DTC customer sales e-commerce and order fulfillment, operations and logistical support
• Customer relationship management, sales and Direct to Consumer digital sales
• Invoicing on Quickbooks, Inventory management and transfer
• Support Sales/distributors/Brokers with requests samples, POS materials
• Manage Marketing Plan and all platforms of Social Media, content development and execution, online tactics and execution
• Responsible for growing all Digital ecommerce sales and increasing effectiveness of online consumer experience
• Driving sales through well-defined customer journey including SEO, Ratings/Reviews/CRM, Pricing & Promotion, Content, Web analytics
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years experience in the specialty food and beverage world, sales & marketing administration and operations
• Top tier communication and Customer Service marketing skills
• High level of proficiency with Office, Excel, Quickbooks, Mailchimp, Adobe, Indesign a plus, PP, fluent across all social media platforms. CRM. Wine club management a plus, syndicated data sources, and web analytics.
• Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, self-starter, results oriented, prioritization and problem analysis skills
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Location: Beautiful Sonoma Square office.
If you're looking for a rewarding and unique part time position you are invited to apply by including a cover letter with why you would be a good match for this opportunity, resume and hourly/salary history and availability. Please paste in body of email.
Starting hourly compensation $/hour commensurate with skills/experience. Current requirement part time with Holiday, Sick, PTO. Opportunities for advancement for the right person towards full time base salary plus commissions and performance based incentives. Health opportunity after 90 days.