CHEERS! Are you ready to join the world of Fine Wine as an Assistant Brand Manager for a growing portfolio of Italian Wines?
Working collaboratively with our US-based Brand Ambassadors, you will be the point-person for our Italian wine portfolio, interacting with key audiences, including internal cross-functional teams, agency partners, trade and consumers. You will be responsible for tracking brand performance using internal (COGNOS) and syndicated data sources (IRI/Nielsen), and deriving key business insights that translate into actionable recommendations. You will support the development of annual strategic brand plans, and will own the successful and timely execution of key deliverables, including all elements of the marketing mix, e.g. Advertising, Social/Digital Media, In-Store Programming and Point-of-Sale materials, Educational tools, and Events/Tastings. You will interact frequently with our national Sales Team to understand brand performance and challenges in key channels and markets, and develop programs and tools to help them unlock brand growth at both the local and national levels. You will prepare and present Annual Brand Reviews to company leaders and brand partners.
Who Are You?
• College graduate
• 1-2 years of marketing experience, or internship experience
• Have a passion for wine
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to collaborate with, and motivate, cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted business environment
• Strong strategic and decision-making skills
• Able to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interface at all levels within the organization and outside the company
• Experience with budget management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Will You Do?
• Contribute to development and execution of strategic and annual marketing plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, public relations, events/tastings
• Interface with our internal Creative Services team as well as manage outside agencies, including advertising, promotions, packaging, and digital/social media
• Analyze Sales data using databases & spreadsheet software and derive key actionable business insights
• Interface on a consistent basis with cross-functional groups (Sales, Finance, and Operations) to rapidly identify problems/opportunities and take appropriate action as warranted