1. Complement the Portfolio Directors on strategy collaboration with our supplier partners.
2. Provide insights about complimenting strengths to execute on both LLS and our supplier's objectives.
3. Understand and manage the financial performance of the portfolio.
4. Steward the portfolio strategy toward healthy growth through the management of sku's, brands and supplier partners.
5. Collaborate with sales and marketing on the execution of strategies, providing support as needed to achieve the objective.
6. Travel as needed to participate in supplier reviews and planning meetings.
7. Coordinate and manage supplier visits.
8. Coordinate and manage winery visits.
9. Collaborate with director of education.
10. Establish and maintain strong relationships with the LLS sales team and suppliers by providing exceptional service, timely communication and comprehensive product knowledge.
11. Follow-up on requests in a timely manner from Brand Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Customer Service, Accounting, and Sales Administration.
12. Provide feedback and market updates to corporate office on a timely and regular basis.
13. Meet agreed upon company goals and objectives.
• High School Diploma or GED. Additional education strongly preferred.
• Minimum three years experience in sales and/or marketing.
• Minimum three years of experience in the wine industry.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office software.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.