Schug Carneros Estate Winery is seeking a Full-Time Tasting Room Associate to join our team.
The successful candidate should be available 5 days a week including weekends and holidays. Previous hospitality, service or related sales experience is required. Winery experience is preferred, but love of wine is paramount.
• Hosting wine tastings in our Tasting Room, Wine Caves, and Outdoor Courtyard
• Signing up Wine Club Members, providing excellent customer service, and asking for the sale
• Give tours of the vineyards, production facility, and conduct private tastings
• Accurately gathering contact information for all guests
• Maintaining cleanliness of the Tasting Room and cave rooms
• Stocking wine, merchandise and other Tasting Room supplies
• Setting up for hosted tastings, cleaning and polishing wine glasses
• Successfully operating cash register and accurately entering orders (we use AMS)
• 21 years old or older
• Weekends required
• Lift and carry 45 lbs.
• Stand for extended periods of time
• Must be comfortable speaking to large and small groups
Full-Time positions offer:
• Competitive compensation: $18+ DOE
• Wine Club sign-up bonus
• Team shared commission
• Medical, dental, vision
• Vacation time
• Wine allowance