VinMarket is a Colorado-owned wholesale company. We are seeking Sales Representatives to join our experienced, high-performing team for established territories in Colorado.
Our portfolio is a healthy blend of “cash cows and cachet” – iconic names like Vega Sicilia, Patricia Green, Becky Wasserman, and Turnbull Cellars, together with high volume brands such as Bonny Doon, CVNE, Emilio Moro and Emilio Lustau.
• Present the company's range of wines and spirits to customers in a defined territory.
• Open new accounts.
• Manage the customer relationship to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction in accordance with state laws and company policies.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of sales in key markets in Colorado. Positions require wine and spirits knowledge, a high level of integrity, a competitive spirit, and a track record of hard work and success building brands in a commission-based position. Candidates from outside the wholesale beverage industry that can demonstrate the requisite knowledge and sales experience are welcome to apply. Candidates must have clean driving and criminal records, reliable transportation, technology proficiency, and the ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
Beyond the above, who are you?
First and foremost: you have to really like selling!
You are a self-starter with ambition, passion and intellectual curiosity.
You are competitive, and also a team player.
You have excellent written and verbal communications and solid math skills.
You want to be great at what you do.
WHAT WE PROVIDE (in addition to standard compensation practices)
• Full time office support
• On-line real time access to inventory
• A centrally located warehouse with plenty of inventory to sell
• An experienced management team with over 50 years of industry experience and a customer list over 600 strong
• A full range of benefits including health care, short- and long-term disability insurance and 401K
VinMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested, please submit a current resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why you are a good fit for VinMarket.
No phone calls please.