• Stage cased goods for shipment.
• Participates in machinery trouble-shooting; documents repairs made.
• Replaces or repairs defective parts.
• Welding and fabrication
• Works on assigned projects; responds to emergency maintenance calls.
• Disassembles malfunctioning equipment; examines and tests mechanisms on large and small
pieces of machinery.
• Performs basic plumbing and piping operations.
• Operates machining tools and drill presses; performs basic welding operations.
• Provides preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting services for barrel processing
equipment, bottling line equipment, and filtration equipment.
• Provides preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting services for destemmers,
presses, and crush pads.
• Maintains shop machines, tools and facilities.
• 2 years of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
• Required to work day shift or swing shift during harvest.
• Required to possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Required to conduct work at extreme heights.
• Required to lift and carry equipment that weighs up-to 60 pounds.
• Skilled in forklift and aerial lift operation.
• Must have experience working in a winery or food manufacturing facility.
• Operates well in a team setting.
• Experience maintaining and repairing large production equipment.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel at a basic level.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
We provide full benefits. Medical, Vacation, Sick time