SoilAir Selection is currently seeking a detail oriented and highly motivated Spirits Portfolio Manager to join our team! Responsible for the development and performance of all liquor sales activity in the North East.
• Build a liquor portfolio from the ground up! Work with key brands to add to SoilAir portfolio
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Analyze the territory for opportunities and develop account base of restaurants, bars and retailers
• Plan and establish objectives for the short and mid-term that will result in achievements of sales volume and brand presence
• Conduct and report weekly/monthly progress checks for the designated area
• Attain sales and profitability goals
• Training with on/off premise clients
• 5 years liquor sales/wholesale experience
• Highly motivated and able to work on your own without major oversight.
• Proven and well-established relationships within territory
• Deep knowledge of established liquors and new products to the market
• Demonstrated ability to successfully achieve sales goals
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• High motivation with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Able to lift 45 lbs.
Benefits include paid vacation, Transit Benefits, Health insurance co-pay, 401k and a diverse and fun environment.