Chateau 1590, LLC is the Maryland based importing and distributing entity for Chateau la Roberterie winery in the Bordeaux region of France. We produce the typical “Right Bank” red blends, rosé, and sauvignon blanc at consistently high and award-winning quality. All wines are organic by French and European standards.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Director who develops and maintains a network of distributors and other sales channels in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years experience selling wine
• Existing relationships with distribution and retail channels in the Mid-Atlantic region are essential
• Motivated, self-starting, independent worker, positive “can-do” attitude
• Entrepreneurial mindset, strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel
• Residing in Maryland, preferably within a 30-mile radius of Annapolis
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM)
• Comprehensive knowledge and passion for French wines
• College degree preferred (oenology, marketing, business administration, or related field)
• Eloquent communication skills (verbal, written, social networks)
• History of and desire for a long-term commitment
Compensation & Incentives
In general, compensation will be commensurate with the challenge of the task.
A competitive package will include
• Base Salary
• Bonus Plan
• Health Insurance
• Car Allowance
• Expense Reimbursement
This is a unique opportunity for the qualified individual to take the step from quality employment to build a successful organization of which partial ownership may be offered at the appropriate time.
Any communication and personal information in response to this advertisement will be kept strictly confidential.