Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: We are looking to expand our amazing yet busy Sales team with a Customer Service Representative. This position will report directly to our V.P. of Sales and provide support to our Sales Representatives, in and outside of California. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, including strong phone, verbal communication and active listening skills. We need someone who is a team player with a positive and professional attitude. This position is full time at our Napa, CA office.
• Manage, organize and input incoming sales orders into SalesPad software that are received via email or telephone directly from customers as well as from our Sales
• Respond to customer inquiries, orders & special requests via email and telephone promptly and professionally with strong follow-up and customer service skills.
• Ability to keep good communication with Sales Representatives regarding order, status and any missing necessary information.
• Work positively with outside vendors regarding branding die orders.
• Manage and update branding die database.
• Promptly handle the return process for all returns/credits approved by the General Manager.
• Assist sales representatives with customer calls, mailings and events.
• Maintain up to date customer contact information in the Sales database.
• Assist VP of Sales with overall department needs.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 3-4 Years of relevant experience.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Outstanding customer service skills, including strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Customer and sales focused with strong attention to details.
• Strong organizational skills and a willingness to help where needed.
• Competence in operation of telephone, computer, copier Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Sales or CRM software experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Lafitte offers a competitive compensation package. This position starts at $18-$22 per hour.
Our benefits include:
• Company paid life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• PTO and holidays