MAZZOCCO SONOMA - WINE CLUB COORDINATOR
We are searching for a talented and successful Wine Club Coordinator to join our dynamic team at Mazzocco Sonoma Winery.
The Wine Club Coordinator’s role is to coordinate and execute activities central to growing and supporting the Wine Club. The incumbent will be responsible for planning promotional initiatives to grow the wine club in addition to fulfilling and organizing wine club purchases. This individual will also sell at the tasting bar when needed. Other duties and responsibilities will apply.
Planning – 30%
• Create content for wine club newsletters, verify wines, pricing, tasting notes, and promotional information is up to date.
Sales – 70%
• Coordinate fulfillment of wine club shipments by updating invalid credit cards and account information prior to shipment
• Run club shipment and pickup information during each month a club is scheduled to occur
• Work with club members who have special requests
• Follow up on wine club member shipping issues as needed in conjunction with Shipping and Inventory Coordinator
• Ensure that customer database is accurate and up-to-date.
• Process daily phone, fax, and email orders along with responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Develop draft copy for wine club email blasts, newsletters, correspondence, invitations, etc. as needed.
• High-Touch treatment for wine club.
• Greet wine club members in the tasting room when possible, send out welcome note to all new members, set up private tastings for VIP members.
• Direct sales to wine club members
• Coordinate with other staff on telemarketing campaigns.
• Work with Event Coordinator and Sales Manager to plan wine club events.
• Help with invitations, rentals, catering, staffing, decorations, etc.
• Attend all WC functions
• Other duties:
• Keep tasting room staff informed, oversee, and report on Wine Club incentive program.
• Support tasting room staff when needed. Act on behalf of Tasting Room Manager in his or her absence.
• Make calls to customers that have expired credit cards.
• Teamwork- Work as part of a dynamic team of highly motivated individuals while further developing the tasks and activities with this position. Provide excellent customer service while interacting with all customers.
Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time while using the computer and telephone. The ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day is required. The employee must be able to lift/pull/push/carry 40 lb. boxes on a repetitive basis and climb stairs. Must be able to taste, touch, see, hear, listen speak and smell. Must be able to squat, stoop, kneel and crouch.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to form and maintain excellent working relationships
• Customer service focused – a friendly, helpful demeanor
• Ability to lift, stack and move 40 lb. cases on a regular basis
• Acute attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to work independently, problem solve, troubleshoot and see the whole picture of event and marketing planning
• Self-motivated with a high level of accountability and productivity
• Reliable, insured transportation and an acceptable DMV record
• Ability to work events and weekends as required
• Minimum of one year of successful performance in the same or very similar role in the wine industry.
• Strong, hands-on knowledge of wine
• Intermediate to expert level proficiency with MS Office and WineDirect
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
• Safe food handler and safe beverage certificate
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation structure and a robust benefit package.