VINTUS is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic fine wine companies in the country (www.vintus.com), for five consecutive years named a Wine & Spirits Magazine Importer of the Year and named Wine Enthusiast Importer of the Year in 2017. This opportunity is to step in and oversee the trade sales and marketing efforts for two extraordinary French estates: Champagne Bollinger and Chateau Minuty.
Champagne Bollinger is the legendary producer of some of the world’s greatest and most sought after Champagnes, and is experiencing important growth in the United States. Saint-Tropez based, family owned Château Minuty was founded in 1936, is one of the original 18 classified growths of Provence, and today ranks first in sales of premium rosé in France, Europe and the Caribbean and has a strong U.S. base of sales.
VINTUS is the US importer and national marketing company for a portfolio of leading wine estates from around the world including Chateau Montelena, Ponzi Vineyards, E. Guigal, Pétrus, Chateau La Fleur-Pétrus, Domaine Chanson, Lucien Le Moine, Domaine des Baumard, Ornellaia, Masseto, Le Macchiole, Tommasi, Sandrone, Masciarelli, Quinta do Noval, Errazuriz, Finca Decero, Dog Point Vineyard and others found on our website.
This position will report directly to the Vice President, Director of Marketing.
Your priority activities are as follows:
• Oversee the brand strategies for the estates under your leadership
• Develop and own the sales and marketing budgets for these estates
• Develop, implement and monitor trade and consumer marketing plans for these estates
• Both support and lead key sales marketing activities with our sales team, distributors, accounts and partners
• Serve as the primary point of contact for these estates
• Coordinate intensively with our Sales, Consumer Marketing, and Logistics teams on a day-to-day basis
• Analyze sales data and trends for the estates on a daily basis
• 8 years of experience and success in the fine wine industry at the importer, wholesaler, producer or marketer level
• Ability to develop and maximize the impact of brand budgets
• Proven creative abilities
• A self-motivated, positive, energetic attitude and ability to work closely with VINTUS, distributors, wineries, agencies and the press
• Ability to work independently as well as proven ability to excel in a team environment
• Exceptional organizational, speaking and analysis skills
• Ability to work with speed and efficiency, without sacrificing quality
• Computer literacy that allows you to effectively use standard business programs and sales reporting systems
• Knowledge of both domestic and international fine wines
• A desire to continually self-educate in all areas: wine knowledge and professional and personal skills
• Located in the New York metropolitan area
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Excellent references
We will not be able to respond to applications without the above experience.
We will offer a competitive package: Salary, Incentives, Health Insurance and Retirement Benefits.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only some applicants will receive an email reply. Please no phone calls.