Brand Manager Job Responsibilities: The Brand Manager will serve as the primary liaison between Winebow's Sales division and our suppliers.
Brand Manager Job Duties:
• In conjunction with the VP of Portfolio Management, develops a strategic plan to maximize the distribution and marketing of the suppliers in their portfolio.
• Provides data and analysis to VP of Portfolio Management on a regular basis to include possible new items, discontinued items and correct inventory levels.
• Develops overall brand strategy by effectively using internal data, market research and competitive intelligence
• Works with leaders of sales team to ensure that brand strategy is translated to marketplace activities that drive sales and profits.
• Attend monthly brand meetings, prepare and present recaps on brand accomplishments, provide depletion, goal reviews of brands by suppliers and update management team on any problems with select brands.
• Works in market with sales team to visit key accounts and help market some of their brands.
• Develops strong relationship and communication with assigned suppliers including follow up as needed.
• Act as point person on pricing and troubleshoot pricing issues.
• Provides appropriate brand training to sales force including presentations and marketing material
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Special Events coordination for internal staff and external suppliers/customers. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Brand Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting up to 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Marketing or Business Adminsitration preferred.
• Three plus years' experience working in the wine industry in either a marketing or sales position.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Superior follow through and the ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
• Understanding of pricing to the marketplace.
• Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Diver application
• Working knowledge of Navision application
• Valid Driver's License