Independent Wine Broker for La Pitchoune Winery in San Francisco.
La Pitchoune Winery is seeking an Independent Wine Broker to actively promote and sell our full assortment of wines to fine restaurants and retail establishments in San Francisco, California. This is a contract position with a competitive remuneration package with potential for bonuses when sales goals are exceeded.
We are seeking individuals with an existing book of business and relationships in San Francisco. La Pitchoune is crafting world-class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the most distinctive vineyards of West Sonoma County. We pride ourselves on making wine with potential to age, and our current release is the 2015 vintage. In addition, all of La Pitchoune wines are sustainably farmed incorporating organic methodologies with minimal intervention.
In addition, La Pitchoune produces some very price-competitive wines that are ideal for BTG, such as our Chenin Blanc and Vin Gris of Pinot Noir (Rosé).
The individuals we are seeking would have the following responsibilities:
• Open new accounts
• Manage existing accounts
• Accept all orders for customers in your area
The ideal individual for this role should have:
• Knowledge and passion about wine (particularly Pinot noir and Chardonnay)
• Several years of sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
• Existing relationships with higher-end restaurants and retail establishments
• Excellent account management skills
• A professional attitude and interpersonal skills
Please visit the following sites for more information: