Last Bottle Wines, this planet's favorite daily wine site, seeks a marketing/PR/social media rockstar to maintain and upgrade our current marketing efforts and create new ones, with the goal of increasing our presence among the spectrum of online wine buyers and capturing clients. This position is based full-time in our Napa office.
- An experienced marketing/PR/CRM pro, with extensive contacts, initiative, work ethic, flexibility and drive to bring in new customers to the wonderful world of amazingly priced, high-quality wines from all over the world.
- Able to develop and execute short and long-term strategic plans, solo and in collaboration.
- Savvy and experienced in marketing via Facebook, Instagram, SEO, etc., and bring a strong CRM-centric mindset both in concept and in technological execution.
- Able to develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics, and a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Excellent in communication skills; writing skills, ability to work well independently, with good organizational skills, and an attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills, able to work in open office environment.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years minimum of experience in high level marketing positions.
- Love wine, or have a basic knowledge and eager to learn the world of wine and selling it online. Wine background a plus, of course.
A fast-growing, hard-working but pretty chill place to work -- c'mon, it's wine! We offer:
Full Medical Benefits after 3 months
Matching 401K (after 1 year)
Paid holidays (10)
Please send resume, CV, salary requirements and references to Stefan Blicker. As noted, we will be reviewing resumes through the rest of October with an eye to hire in November. We look forward to hearing from you!