The tractor trailor driver's primary role is the safe and timely delivery of Winebow's products.
• Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
• Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow's products
• Perform required before-, during-, and after-operation "user maintenance" and provide required reports
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Report any variances/discrepancies to local dispatcher.
• Operate all MHE.
• Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and Company safety programs.
• Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• All other duties as assigned.
Equipment/Machinery Used: Manual pallet jack, Electric pallet jack (when duly certified), hand truck
Working Conditions: Prolonged sitting, driving, ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold, constant travel by automobile
Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Valid Driver's License. CDL-B required in NJ/NY/IL.
• Minimum of one year experience as truck driver
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!**