Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Hospitality Coordinator to join our team at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars in Napa, CA.
In this role, you will:
• Serve as an ambassador of the company, exemplifying excellence in customer service.
• Act as manager on duty when Hospitality Manager or Manager is unavailable.
• Work with Hospitality Manager to maintain high level of customer service during events at all times.
• Keep informed on daily happenings in regards to events and help keep team up to speed on changes, events, promotions, and special tours/tastings
• Assist in the supervision of the hospitality team.
• Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures to include cash handling in an accurate and responsible fashion.
• Prospect outreach; take sales calls and send out event sales information
• Book events using our booking system.
• Process deposits and payments.
• Complete work orders and equipment lists in preparation for the set-up of an event.
• Conduct tours and wine tastings as needed.
• Maintain wine inventory.
• Manage events (provide direction to caterers and their staff in accordance with SLWC standards of service and hospitality).
• Act as on-site contact during tastings/events. Actively participate with staff in on-going education and enhancement of services offered
• Complete closing duties.
• Assist with the preparation of winery accommodations for guests.
• Assist with the service of food during events.
• Ability to work varying shifts/days of week, including weekends.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent Required.
• 3 years of luxury customer service experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Professional personal presentation.
• Must be enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills, enjoy working with people and possess a friendly, outgoing, and positive personality.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively in a polished, professional, and friendly manner.
• Ability to speak comfortably and audibly in front of groups of people.
• Must have ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and adapt and show flexibility to changing job requirements.
• Ability to function and communicate effectively under pressure
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to work varied schedules.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.