1. Gathering, reviewing and processing the required credit application documentation for various markets within a 24 to 48-hour period. Once complete, providing the warehouse team with the information required to enter the route and stop for each account setup
2. Download and complete the daily transaction reports from various state agencies for all vendors currently listed on COD, review the customer database and make necessary changes associated with each affected account.
3. Complete all job requirements associate with Winebow Statements, job responsibility include, but not limited to all tasks from generating, printing separating and mailing statements for our various markets.
4. Complete all job-related tasks associated with the Daily COD Driver report up to and including forwarding the completed reports to the necessary employees at the warehouse.
5. Make sure all COD checks are received daily from the warehouse, review checks and invoices for accuracy and document in the customer accounts all information relevant to payment and invoice.
6. Retrieving the mail, reviewing all checks for accuracy, coding and documenting each account. Removing all accounts from COD on the state websites.
7. Prepare daily deposits and bank check scanning process.
8. Log and code all checks scanned over by various offices. Remove accounts from delinquency statuses accordingly.
9. Review accounts payment status daily to remove delinquent accounts.
10. Maintain and update customer files.
11. Assist Accounts Receivable department by fielding phone calls and providing help to our customers such as balances inquiries, account status and invoice copies.
12. Maintain all files kept by the Accounts Receivable department such as customer files, compliance books and repots and how each type of file is stored. (i.e. hard files or online server files.)
13. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
14. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
2. Complete any special accounts receivable or credit projects as needed by the business.
3. Generate standard reports ad hoc.