All Star Wine Imports, LLC is a family owned and operated import company with exciting and nationally exclusive wines from around the world.
About the Position
We seek a candidate to continue to develop and grow our entire portfolio to key Distributor partners as well as National and Regional Chains throughout the United States. The candidate should possess excellent communication, organizational, and self-motivational skills. The manager will receive a lucrative compensation package. As well as the potential for ownership share.
The primary focus of the National Account Manager is achieving company profit, distribution, and volume goals by working directly with the key accounts throughout the U.S. as well as working with key Distributor personnel. The Manager is expected to travel to oversee and manage accounts and distributors. This Manager is responsible for all key relationships at the distributor level in all states.
*Relocating is not necessary for the right individual.
• Manage key distributor relationships
• Initiate pricing, programs, incentives, and monitor bill-backs and depletion allowances and take corrective action when needed.
• Initiate and monitor sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation in all business channels.
• Prioritize performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on sales.
• Influence the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs and territory planning strategies.
• Lead and assist in trade events and conducting staff training/education programs.
• Meet annual depletion, shipment, and performance goals.
• Ensure pricing accuracy for all markets
• Conduct quarterly survey of major accounts in each market
• Build and maintain relationship with top on and off premise accounts in each market
• Work with, coach and educate top distributor sales and district managers monthly
• Conduct general sales meetings with distributors on a consistent basis
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years related experience
• Alcohol & Beverage industry required
• Excellent communication skills, articulate with strong public speaking ability.
• Ability to persuade and influence.
• Base salary + Commission + Bonus + Path for ownership share potential
• 3 weeks paid vacation
• Annual supplier trip(s) offered