The main objective of this position will be to lead the bottling team by example and ensure quality packaging of all Nelson's Green Brier Distillery's premium spirits while maintaining a swift and efficient pace. The position follows standard operating procedures and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
* Under minimal supervision: Attend to the operation of all bottling equipment while delegating related tasks as necessary.
* Under minimal supervision: Attend to maintenance and repair of all bottling equipment
* Under minimal supervision: Perform line and equipment sanitation in compliance with company quality requirements
* Demonstrate a positive attitude, ability to work with and lead team members to achieve production goals
* Maintain proper flow and efficiency of bottling equipment
* Safely and efficiently operate all pieces of equipment on bottling line to meet or exceed established production goals in a cost-effective manner
* Ability to ensure team members are kept busy and occupied for duration of shift
* Demonstrate situational awareness with a sense of urgency on the production floor
* Follow all safety procedures and guidelines. Identify safety hazards and communicate them to team members and management.
* Must be mechanically inclined
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must have strong mechanical skills
* Basic computer skills
* Must read/write English at 12th grade level
* Must be punctual and arrive to work on time
* Previous experience in manufacturing environment required
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* The employee will be required to stand for long periods of time. The employee will occasionally be required to: stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequent walking, bending and use of stairs and ladders are required. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Movements requiring hands, wrists and fingers are required regularly.
* Must be able to work in wet, hot, and cold conditions
* Must be able to work in consistently loud environments
* Must be able to work safely with potentially hazardous chemicals
* Must be able to work any shift and/or overtime as required
Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).