About Portocork: Located in the heart of wine Country in Napa California, Portocork has been dedicated to the art and science of producing the highest quality natural cork since 1982. Portocork has built its reputation as the premium cork supplier in North America through delivering unparalleled quality, production and customer service to its clients. Portocork has recently completed a new headquarters in Napa California that houses a state-of-the-art production facility, lab and office that further shows our commitment to the wine industry.
We are looking to add another Rock-star to our winning team who will continue to grow our thriving business. We would not be where we are today without our team of fun, diverse, hardworking professionals who settle for nothing less than delivering the best. In 2017, Portocork was recognized by the North Bay Business Journal as “Best Places to Work in the North Bay”. At Portocork you are considered family and many of our employees have been with the company for 10 plus years.
Job responsibilities include:
- Actively sell and market companies products.
- Maintain accounts and aggressively develop new business.
- Provide information and education to customers and prospects.
- Provide weekly reports on Sales Volumes, Current & Potential Clients, Market information, Competition Evaluation.
- Participate and assist with the development of marketing campaigns.
- An energetic, sales driven personality with proven record of developing a sales region.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers through excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and follow up are a must.
- Experience in wine packaging or wine sales preferred.
- Knowledge/passion for wine and different growing regions a plus.
- Previous/current work in the wine industry a plus.
Candidate must be professional, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic internet operations necessary.
Some travel may be required.
Benefits include - Full medical and dental, 401k with company participation, expense account and car allowance.