Constellation Brands Wines & Spirits Division is looking for an exceptional candidate to support the delivery, monitoring and reporting against the productivity targets set by the Procurement organization as well as drive and execute key productivity and continuous improvement initiatives. This Senior Analyst will develop and report actionable spend insights via analytical methodologies and tools to guide category and buying operations, and informed strategic decision-making. In addition, this individual will collaborate with cross-functional partners from IT, Finance, Packaging Technology, and Quality to deliver holistic business understanding, assess new process improvement opportunities, report/maintain dashboard for key Procurement metrics, and execute strategic Procurement projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills as well as possess a can-do attitude, be self-motivated, and be able to influence at all levels. Multi-tasking experience, organization and the flexibility to address immediate priorities while managing deadlines will be critical for success. You will need to be able to see the "bigger picture" so that longer-term and strategic initiatives can be executed while also being able to pay attention to the details and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
* Support the development and maintenance of analytical metrics package for Procurement
* Develop timely, high-quality data deliverables for spend analysis and baseline development
* Assist Procurement category leads in the development and analysis of bids/RFPs, development of award recommendations, and negotiation of agreements
* Manage, coordinate, and support execution of identified productivity projects and initiatives
* Engage business partners to identify and implement best practices to address system/process gaps and opportunities
* Maintain supplier performance dashboard templates to support Supplier Relationship Management for key Procurement categories
* Implement tools/processes to track and improve efficiency across Procurement categories
* Manage inventory disposal and obsolescence process to minimize write-offs
* Support development of Procurement reporting activities on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University majoring in supply chain, finance, engineering or a business-related field or equivalent working experience.
* Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Finance, Business Strategy, Analytics and Insights or other similar functions
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet modeling and sensitivity development
* Exceptional PC skills - MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (think-cell proficiency preferred)
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, & problem-solving skills required
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on project teams and effectively collaborate across all levels within the organization
* Strong team player and proven ability to work and lead with others (internally and externally)
* Successful candidate will be a very motivated self-starter and be able to drive projects with minimum guidance and ambiguity
* Ability to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's values.
* MBA (preferably in Finance/Analytics/Operations)
* Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
* Experience in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI), ERP systems (JDE/Insight/SAP S4 Hana) a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Travel 10% of the time
The purpose of this description is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).