De Maison Selections is recruiting for detail-focused, entry-level, full-time office personnel. The primary tasks of the Office Assistant are to assist with order processing and data entry. The Office Assistant will also be responsible for aiding in various duties related to the wine import trade.
- Data gathering, entry, and maintenance.
- Join the order processing team.
- Assist in customer support and service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically G Suite, QuickBooks, and MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in French or Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Qualities and Personality
- Perfection-seeking with high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and task-orientated with a strong drive to see projects through to the end.
- The desire to improve and grow, receptive to criticism and recommendations.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Pro-active willingness to adapt and take on tasks as needed.
Salary to be determined based on experience, education, and interview. Health insurance and vacation benefits are available after a 90-day probationary period and performance review. Retirement benefits are available after 1 year of employment. As a small company, De Maison Selections offers entry-level employees flexibility in growth with opportunities to expand and direct their position within the company.