At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
This role is critical to the success of the multi-channel marketing and sales efforts for Penfolds and other luxury brands in the portfolio and will be critically involved in the development and growth of TWE's US Direct to Collector programming. This role also lends to support to UST efforts to sell Penfolds and assists with market visits and event activation. This role will be based out of the East Coast - preferably out of Florida, DC or Massachusetts.
* Responsible for growing Penfold's DTC sales program in the US.
* Provide exceptional proactive customer service, anticipating and solving consumer needs while upselling along the way.
* Build relationships with consumers, profile their preferences, and anticipate their needs/wishes
* Prospect regularly for new business opportunities and prospective clients.
* Develop comprehensive journeys for potential high value buyers through multi-channel communications that leverage the scarcity and enhance the positioning of the brands.
* Guide and nurture leads from TWE's luxury sales efforts from acquisition through to conversion and long-term relationship management to maximize lifetime value.
* Curate high-value orders and ensure a seamless experience and relationship from first contact to advocacy.
* Develop and optimize strategic partnerships with key organizations and others to drive acquisition and generate leads.
* Working with Fine Wine Club Manager and AUS Penfolds Team, provide guidance and insights on enhancements to Club to leverage AUS Cellar Doors and wine allocations ensuring Club members have access to the pinnacle of Penfolds experience
* Contribute to the development of a comprehensive calendar of all activities and communications working with Ambassador team, Brand team and DTC team.
* Direct seamless omni-channel experience where consumers are served the right message at the right time across all channels (ecommerce, club, phone, direct mail, site, events, and in-market).
* Partner with Sales and Brand teams to develop experiences with a focus on events that acquire, sell, and retain consumers.
* Staff and host events and VIP experiences as Penfolds brand ambassador and educator
* 5+ years of sales experience within the luxury wine industry
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Excellent writing skills and copy proofing, strong attention to detail
* Wine certifications and ability to have detailed wine conversations with collectors
* This role has approximately 40% travel
* Ability to multi-task effectively, work under pressure, set priorities and accomplish a wide variety of tasks
* Key attributes (i.e. entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable, action oriented, etc.)
* Sales Skills: Ability to sell wine directly to consumers through multiple channels including telephone, in-person, events and ecommerce. Relationship focused sales style with the ability to clearly articulate a wines attributes and luxury status.
* Luxury Service & Hospitality: Sales experience in a luxury setting. Ability to apply client telling strategies to build the brand's book of business. High touch customer service experience
* Consumer facing: Sophisticated demeanour and ability to speak publicly and on the phone with confidence and authority.
* Knowledge of Product: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy. Appreciation of luxury wine.
* Technical Aptitude: Prior experience and knowledge of CRM, CMS, ecommerce, , email marketing and order management systems
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
* 401k with match
* Stock Options
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
* Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
* Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
* Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!