Who we are:
A new NY/NJ based wine importer and distributor representing more than 40 family-owned wineries from Spain, Italy, France, Chile and Argentina. We believe in wine that is born from adventure, exploration, happy accidents, and while we respect knowledge and revere wonderful products, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we eschew the stuffy formal rituals of winemaking and drinking and embrace a sense of fun that says simply, “Wine is for enjoyment, it’s what we drink with food, friends and family.”
Who we are looking for:
A passionate, honest, self-managed, wine professional who would like to join a young company and be part of a small dynamic team that contributes to our company’s growth. An existing experience and network of contacts is a plus but if you have not yet sold wine, that is ok, so long as you believe you have the skill set and are up for the challenge.
Must have excellent customer service skills!
Strong knowledge of all wine regions; strengths in Italy, France, Spain.
• Ability to carry/lift up to 45 lbs.
• Bending, sitting, walking
• Two years sales or marketing experience a plus
• Restaurant/wine shop/sales experience preferred
• Computer literate
• Driver's license a plus
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Sales commission with an initial guarantee. In addition, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
• Two paid weeks of vacation per year during the first 2 years of your employment, and three weeks years thereafter.
• Reimbursement of job-related expenses.
• Monthly sample allowance.
• Option of joining company’s health care plan
How to apply:
Please email us your resume and the following -
• Cover letter explaining why you want to sell our wines
• Total sales in 2018 (if applicable)
• Top 5 accounts in your current territory (if applicable)