Ron Rubin Winery has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We hope you will find satisfaction and pride when you join our team.
• Project manage wholesale products (ongoing as well as new intros), collateral, POP and other marketing materials.
• Gather all elements needed for the projects (copy, images....)
• Devise timescales and ensure projects stay within a designated budget and schedule.
• Structure projects and devising efficient processes.
• Source vendors and obtain quotes for best efficiencies and managing costs throughout the project.
• Manage reprints and make sure all files and printed materials are up to date, aligned within their category, efficient and organized.
• Prioritize projects for self and others who work on them. Hire and manage freelancers when needed.
• Organize marketing team report and communications.
• Conduct press checks when needed
• Ensure all work is of the highest quality to the finished product (in both content and art)
• Oversee social media needs
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
• Press Checks experience preferred
• Experience in printing and project management
• 3 years Winery Experience
• Full Time Position
• Reports to VP of Sales & Marketing