Under minimal supervision perform advanced troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on bottling and material handling equipment, mechanical/electrical support systems, utilities, buildings and facilities. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe.
* Under moderate supervision perform skilled, complex troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on bottling and material handling equipment, mechanical/electrical support systems, utilities, buildings and facilities.
* Perform mechanical adjustment, repair, and replacement of bottling and material handling equipment, liquid and gas plumbing, and other mechanical tasks.
* Read and interpret schematics for mechanical, piping, fabrication and construction projects.
* Responsible for compliance with CWUS sustainability policies and practices, which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Experience with hand, portable power and shop tools in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment, plumbing, welding, operating machinery, troubleshooting, reading diagrams, writing, basic math, and using measurement devices and meters.
* Must possess a High School diploma/ GED
* 2-5 years of experience
* Equivalent combination if education and experience is acceptable
* AS in Engineering Science
* Certificate in machine controls
* Experience in Programmable Logistic Controls (PLC)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Primary environment manufacturing and shop floor.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).