Founded in Oakville, California in 1885 and restored in 1979, Far Niente is consistently recognized as a benchmark producer of Napa Valley Chardonnay and Oakville Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. A dedication to winemaking in its highest form, paired with a focus on house style, vineyard ownership, social responsibility and legendary hospitality, has established Far Niente as one of the world's great wine estates.
Over the years, four exceptional wineries have been proudly added to the Far Niente Family of Wineries and Vineyards: Established in 1989, Dolce is the only American winery dedicated to producing a single late harvest wine. Our second Oakville winery, Nickel & Nickel, focuses on 100-percent varietal, single-vineyard wines from some of Napa Valley’s finest vineyard appellations. In 2007, we launched EnRoute, which is committed to crafting focused, textured Pinot Noir from the Russian River Valley. Bella Union is our youngest winery and specializes in creating a single Cabernet Sauvignon from carefully selected Napa Valley vineyards.
As a representative for our company, you will be part of a telesales/outbound calling team responsible for working with existing clients and growing our customer base. You will also occasionally host tours & tastings, barrel tastings, and meet your clients.
• Managing customers/contacts by tracking and following up on them
• Generating and qualifying leads through warm calling
• Conducting sales presentations via the phone, email, and in person
• Closing sales and meeting monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan
• Conducting Tours & Tastings
• Attending sales meetings
• Working events at the Winery
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outbound phone sales experience
• Sales and goal oriented
• Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships
• Knowledge of wines and wine production
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Sit for prolonged periods
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
Competitive salary and exciting benefits including 401K with match, generous paid time off, comprehensive benefits package, product allotment and discounts, tuition reimbursement program and a few other perks.