Robert Craig Winery is seeking a Harvest Lab Technician at our Howell Mountain Estate. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in wine production and basic lab work. This person will work under the direction of the Winemaker. Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Basic wine and juice analysis: alcohol, pH, TA, VA, ML, RS, and SO2.
2. Daily Data Entry: Excel and Winemaking software
3. Able to administer tasting trials, blending, samples and other wine analysis/evaluation
4. Ability to organize and prioritize job duties as they pertain to daily lab and cellar work.
5. Ability to assist with harvest related activities such as sorting, punch downs/pump overs, additions and fermentation monitoring.
6. Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
7. Must be able to work a Monday through Friday schedule with possible overtime.
8. The position is scheduled to start Sept 3rd and continue through mid-November.
Robert Craig Winery is a boutique Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon producer located in Angwin.