We are a family owned and operated winery. Be part of a great wine club team and learn wine club management. We offer a competitive compensation package.
General Summary of Position: Responsible for assisting the Director of Operations and fulfillment of Wine Club. This position will impact consumer wine sales and profitability in the Wine Club by providing excellent salesmanship and excellent customer service. Responsible for building brand and customer loyalty.
Experience: Six months to one-year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attendance: Regular and reliable attendance on the job is mandatory. Please note we have two locations and working between the two is required.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Maintain the highest level of customer service at all times to all visitors, including new and existing club members.
• Maintain Wine Club Mailing/Email database including Application Entry
• Assist in all aspects of Wine Club Batching, order processing, shipping and will call fulfillment
• Assist in sales strategies in pursuit of wine club goals while ensuring the highest degree of customer service
• Assists with marketing campaigns on all forms of wine club correspondence, event listings, newsletters and all email blasts.
• Answer all phone and email questions regarding Wine Club with the highest level of customer service.
• Assist in inventory management
• Effectively sell wine on re-order campaigns and upsell club members on club shipments.
• Cold calling club members for re-orders and holiday campaigns.
• Promptly respond to all requests from club members
• Assist will-call members on the sales floor with all requests including customizing shipments
• Coordinate and execute wine club events
• Must be able to work weekends and nights when requested
• Ability to handle and assist customer service complaints and find effective resolutions
• Must be detailed oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
• Excellent Customer service and interpersonal skills
Please submit cover letter and current resume. Please no phone calls or in-person inquiries.