Our Rich History:
Established in 1939, Lipman Brothers was the first distributor of wine and spirits in Middle Tennessee.
Lipman Brothers has an extensive wholesale portfolio of wine, spirits, beer, bottled water, mixers, crystal and cigars. We have proven leadership in the marketplace since 1939. The company services all trade channels including retail, grocery, convenience and bars/restaurants.
As a family-owned and operated enterprise, Lipman Brothers serves as an educational resource for both trade and consumer markets. Lipman Brothers is committed to adding value to its customers, setting high standards of respect for its employees, exemplary professional representation of its suppliers, and support for communities throughout the state.
TITLE: Independent Wine Sales Representative Classic Portfolio
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager – Classic Wine Portfolio
EXEMPT ( X ) NON-EXEMPT ( )
OBJECTIVE: This position will oversee all sales and service aspects for assigned Independent Wine Accounts. Develop and maintain account relationships to enhance the position of Lipman brands within the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Presenting all programs, brand extensions, and new products.
• Merchandising all accounts (signage, display racks and materials, shelf talkers, etc.).
• Master all aspects of Pocket Advantage to ensure proper ordering procedures are followed.
• Knowledge of both Classic and Estate portfolios of wine.
• Have the ability to communicate well with customers, team leader, other sales reps, and operations.
• Have the ability to handle adverse situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Have the ability to follow explicit directions in a timely manner.
• Neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times.
• Must attend all sales meetings, new item presentations, or any other required function with educational information about products that the division is responsible for selling.
• Must have a dependable vehicle with current proof of insurance. (Monthly allowance will be provided by the company.)
• Cell phone is required for business use. Must have a professional greeting on voicemail. (Monthly allowance provided)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized
• Polished presentation, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
• Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creativity
• Good math skills
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license