Ultra-premium winery located mid-valley is looking for an experienced California Sales Representative to manage and build sales in California for on- and off-premise accounts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in wine trade sales.
• Experience selling allocated wines and managing allocation spreadsheets.
• Experience with sales tools to track leads, sales calls and other account activity.
• Excellent written communications and speaking skills.
• Well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Must be able to travel extensively.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Develops sales plans to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Manages and sets a schedule to facilitate sales calls each week with the understanding that sales are anticipated each week.
• Develops and maintains close working relationships with the leading accounts in the state.
• Develops new account business to expand the market.
• Educates sommeliers and retail staff on wines and key brand messaging.
• Monitors market pricing to ensure wines are not discounted.