WINE SALES CONSULTANT: Western Distributing Company
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Western Distributing Company, established in 1933, is looking for an experienced wine sales consultant.
Service and sell Off Premise and On Premise customers. Responsible for brand building by driving distribution, selling in and building displays, cold box placements, pricing management, point of sale merchandising, promotions and shelf management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to create a compelling business proposition focusing on various customer needs.
• Very service oriented and responds quickly to customer requests.
• Perform merchandising activities in accounts that would include stocking shelves and cold boxes, building displays, hanging point of sale materials and cleaning the products.
• Personally visits every customer on a set day.
• Stays aware of competitive activity and informs the company of any market activity that would affect our brand performance.
• Ability to effectively manage and track required data.
• Job duties include consistent Saturday and some night work.
To perform this job at a high level an individual must be motivated and passionate about performance. Having strong communication skills and the ability to adapt and build strong business relationships with diverse customers is a must.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Honest, hard working, responsible and self motivated
• High level of integrity
• Responsive to the company and customers needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum two years experience selling wine or buying wine as an employee of a retail outlet; on or off premise.
Must have a valid driver license and a good driving record
Equal Opportunity Employer AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled