To route in a cost effective manner without compromising our customer service expectations. To disseminate all reports through the proper channels once routing is complete.
• Run nightly route solution, paying close attention to any special delivery instructions received throughout the day.
• Send nightly report on number of stops, orders, bottles and cases to warehouse management team including Ashland Operations and Transportation management team.
• Complete the Atlanta based drivers dispatch report for the warehouse.
• Review nightly Load Order report with night managers.
• Review with warehouse any capacity issues we may have on any of the trucks dispatching that night and remedy any issues before leaving.
• Run and distribute nightly stop list for the Sales team.
• Run end of route session reports and send to Atlanta management team as well as Ashland based VP of Operations and Sr. Director of Transportation.
• Run nightly dispatch report for Warehouse and Transportation teams.
• Communicate any special delivery instructions with the drivers and leave copy of list with Transportation Manager and Driver Check-in Coordinator.
• Update and maintain all spreadsheets / database and miscellaneous reports
• Arrives to work, meetings and any work related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner
• Forklift, Cherry picking experience
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and or suggests improvements to manager.
• All other duties as assigned
Ability to work spilt shift from 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday - Thursday
EQUIPMENT / MACHINERY USED
Computer, calculator, telephone
• High School Diploma / GED
• 3 years of routing or road experience
• Good working knowledge of geographical areas in Georgia
• Experience using delivery software systems, Roadnet / Mobilecast a strong plus
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Computer literate
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting up to 50 lbs.