To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy.
Sales Consultant Job Duties:
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with the District Manager and Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Attends meetings and functions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting up to 45 lbs., bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
• High School or GED diploma.
• Two years marketing or sales experience.
• Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills. Valid Driver's License required.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen