Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves.
• Coordinates overall administrative activities.
• Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
• Monitors office and break room supply inventory, placing orders and restocking as necessary.
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
• Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for all facilities in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Handles telecommunication needs to include cellular and voice/data lines; assists with new services, changes/upgrades, monitors usage and spending and reconciles the monthly bills, resolving any discrepancies.
• Phone system administration to include setting up/changing extensions, voice mails, auto attendant updates and directory changes.
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as changing light bulbs, heat problems, water problems, general repairs, furniture problems, etc.).
• Handles all incoming/outgoing mail and packages to include UPS/FedEx, USPS, ordering of supplies and distribution of mail/personal purchases to employees.
• Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Attends department meetings and functions as required.
• Plans meetings/on-site events as necessary.
• Trains staff on and follows all safety policies and procedures; actively makes improvements to processes to ensure highest level of safety; reports all accidents to the appropriate group.
• Acts as a backup to the Sales Administrator.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Normal office environment
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator.
Lifting up to 30 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• Associate's Degree in Business or related field or HS Diploma and 5 years of experience in a administrative/customer service setting.
• 1-2 years office management experience.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Professional demeanor and image