1. Handles employee relations counseling, on-boarding of new hires and exit interviewing. Represents the
company for any unemployment claims.
2. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, annual open enrollment,
and communicating benefit information to employees.
3. Works closely with management to correct performance related issues with their staff.
4. Oversees Performance Evaluation process.
5. Oversees special employee events and employee recognition programs.
6. Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in
development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook
and policies and procedures manual.
7. Maintains company organization charts and HRIS.
8. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency
of department and services performed.
9. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
10. Analyzes department functions and recommends operating decisions accordingly.
11. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Ensures effective communication throughout the company.
2. Trains staff on and follows all safety policies and procedures; actively makes improvements to processes
to ensure highest level of safety; reports all accidents to the appropriate group.
3. Performs additional duties as assigned.
Normal office environment. Occasional travel by auto, rail and/or airplane. Occasional overnight
Office equipment including telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, and printer.
Sitting, bending, reaching, manual dexterity, visual acuity, light traveling to other offices.
• Baccalaureate Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field.
• Minimum of three years' experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
• PHR/SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License