Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2018, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the fourth year running.
• Works with VONC Managers in submission and processing of accounts payable while ensuring compliance with company guidelines and procedures, time requirements and accuracy.
• Provides on-going communications, guidelines, training and clear procedures and protocols for managers in how to submit AP documents for processing.
• Maintains vendor accounts for related invoices through statement research and discrepancy resolution.
• BPO- Maintains BPO by tracking cost allocations, and allocating accurately at EOM.
Accounts Payable Processing:
• P Card reconciliation & processing
• P.O. Processing
• Invoice processing including match invoices to receiving documents and process invoices in JDE.
• Submitting Check Requests for Vendors
• Setting up new Managers and new hires in Concur system as needed.
• Checks for discrepancies and errors prior to submission - ensures paperwork sent to Corporate Finance is accurate and complete.
• Establishes and maintains well organized office systems and protocols; maintains office in clean and organized manner.
Supports office staff in scheduling and setting up meetings, conference calls, booking meeting rooms, notifying attendees, may order lunches for meetings, organizing handouts as requested.
• Distributes daily internal and external mail and overnight packages.
• Manages office reimbursement procedures, orders and maintains office and break room supplies and keeps track of supply inventory.
• Auditing weight tag information during harvest.
• Manages BIMS functions during Harvest.
• Coordinates and schedules equipment maintenance and installation, communicates issues with internal and external vendors.
• Helps coordinate and execute special events including weekly harvest meals, pre- and post-harvest celebrations, and quarterly luncheons including ordering catering for events, wearables, and organization for other employee incentives, gifts, events that occur throughout the year.
Prior Experience / Skill Requirements:
• High School diploma required; 2 to 3 years prior relevant experience with AP and office support functions. Prior experience working with wineries and / or vineyards a plus.
• Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize enterprise systems and technology.
• Bilingual fluency (speaking, reading, writing) strongly preferred.
• Must be well organized, focused, professional in demeanor and communications, have high sense of urgency for timeliness, accuracy, support and follow through on tasks to successful completion.
• Must be responsive to inquiries and information requests.
• Must be willing and able to work extra hours during harvest and other peak times of the year.