Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule bottling staff and perform ongoing training for safety and performance goals.
• Sanitize and oversee quality related parameters of the bottling line.
• Ensure correct operation of equipment from routine maintenance and adjustments.
• Maintain an inventory of spare parts and equipment for operational performance.
• Previous or current forklift driver.
• Bottling/facilities knowledge related to beverage packaging.
• Current driver’s license.
• Focus and attention to specific details related to sanitation and equipment operation.
• Ability to work alone and effectively communicate and direct workers.
• Follow all company safety requirements and cautions.
• Lifting of 50 pounds and safely perform physical labor as required.
• Full time permanent.
Salary: DOE, IRA retirement plan, Medical, Dental, Vision.