St. Supéry Estate Vineyards & Winery has a telesales representative position available for a sales and customer service focused candidate. This position is responsible for making outbound calls to winery customers to generate sales and meet sales goals. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, relationship-builder with a minimum of six months telesales/outbound calling experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate and qualify leads through outbound calling to our membership and customer base
• Manage leads by tracking and following up on them.
• Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan. Build relationships with customers and members to foster increased retention and improve customer service.
• Produce activity reports.
• May also be required to answer and service inbound wine club, and ecommerce calls
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• Minimum of 6 months of telesales/outbound calling experience
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Interest in and basic understanding of wine.
• High school diploma
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have a valid California driver’s license and a good driving record.