As part of the DTC leadership team, the Allocation Coordinator plans, develops, manages the wine club, ecommerce and allocation offers. The primary goals of this position are selling wine, providing exceptional service, enhancing brand image, growing membership, and meeting sales plans. The Allocation Coordinator handles order processing, shipping, fulfillment, and customer service and assists hospitality and other sales and marketing operations in all aspects of DTC wine sales activities.
• Ability to provide unique, memorable tasting experiences within a historic winery and tasting room.
• Set up and breakdown of private tasting.
• Private event coordinating assistance
• Processing and recording sales orders and customer information.
• Maintain strong communication regarding clients’ needs and requests.
• Build relationships with new members via tastings, phone etc.
• Phone Marketing Campaigns
• Outreach within the valley
• Add information into database
• Restock Tasting room supplies when necessary.
• Answer phones and book appointments in calendar.
Special projects, errands, and other duties as assigned
Plan, manage and execute direct sales campaigns including allocated wine offerings, release campaigns.
Manage order flow and communication between the company, the fulfillment center and recipient.
Ensure the highest level of care is taken when handling our wines and providing service to our customers.
Manage dtc inventory to ensure smooth order fulfillment from all dtc operations.
Assist with physical inventory counts and ongoing area allocation management.
Competitive Salary based on experience
Must be at least 21 years old
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
Valid CA Drivers License