WineGlass Marketing is a full-service Direct Marketing agency located in Napa, CA that focus on direct-to-consumer acquisition, sales and retention for the wine industry. As part of our services, we offer database analyses, monthly dashboards, and campaign reviews. Additionally, we assist wineries that wish to transfer software platforms by reformatting and moving their data for them.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position in Napa, CA. It may require traveling to clients or conferences from time to time. Compensation range is between $40,000-$55,000 a year, based on experience, but also includes paid holidays, vacations, healthcare, 401k and FSA.
We are a very high-performing, tightly knit team with a highly creative and dynamic agency culture. The best fit for us will be someone who has the ability to problem-solve as an individual as well as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment. And, you absolutely must be comfortable with frequent dog drool and snoring, occasional swearing, and random bursts of 80's music.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join the WGM team. We are open to candidates with one to five years of experience. In this role, you will:
• Assist in data migration and manipulation:
-Work with the Analytics Supervisor on database migrations, manipulating the files as needed based on platform.
-Take initiative on solving issues and avoiding errors.
-Reach out to the client as needed to resolve issues, check for accuracy, and uploading data based on timelines.
-Maintain and update internal documents to reflect the various platforms we work with, and the unique challenges of each.
• Assist in monthly dashboards:
-Coordinating data pulls from multiple sources (Google Analytics, CRM, social media).
-Interpreting the data and writing summaries and actionable recommendations.
• Support the Analytics Supervisor and Marketing Account Executives:
-Provide support for unscheduled analytics requests, including pulling data and running analyses as needed.
• You have experience - you have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (behavioral analytics, psychology, marketing, statistics).
• You come with comfort in an office environment and can come to the table with the confidence and experience to dive in and start kicking butt immediately.
• You have mastered high-quality written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient computer skills with Excel, Google Analytics, and Social Media reporting. You are polished and comfortable talking to clients.
• You are a proud data nerd – you have a have a high attention to detail and an advanced ability to manipulate data in Excel. You also possess an understanding of metrics and analytics, including regression.
• You must be able to work with a team in execution, support, brainstorming, and having each other's back (we all succeed or fail together).
Things that will set you apart
• A positive attitude: You think anything is possible with some luck and hard work.
• A sense of humor: This is a service job and as such, it is high pressure but offers great flexibility, fun, and creativity. We all love coming to
work and treat and joke with each other as equals.
• You are flexible: You are ok with a non-traditional, busy environment with a thin structure, where your job description, clients and projects
are constantly changing.
• You are egoless: You're not about getting credit or being right all the time.
• You are able to work independently and efficiently on multiple projects at once (sometimes 10 at a time) and possess the ability to meet
client deadlines inside of a time-sensitive environment.
• A self-starter: You have the tendency to think through programs and ramifications without requiring guidance.
• You have your own drool-bucket dog and an encyclopedic knowledge of New Wave and Grunge bands.