Join Girard Winery’s small cellar team in a brand-new facility.
Are you curious about winery work? We are ready to train you.
Do you already have some experience and want to grow?
Opportunity to work on many facets of harvest cellar activities from crush pad to barrel work, from early August to late November with possible extension.
We specialize in red wines and we have a 30 years history of sourcing from some of the best vineyards in the region.
What can you expect from us?
• Long days of hard work in a well-organized, clean, modern winery
• Learning from the best in the business, from Safety to Wine work
• Rotations thru many activities, some old fashion, some cutting edge.
• A respectful, professional and environmentally conscious culture
• Forklift training
• Competitive pay rates
What do we expect from you?
• An open and inquisitive mind
• Focus and flexibility
• The ability to work hard and remain positive
• Basic English speaking and reading skills
• Basic math skills
• Forklift driving skills would be a plus
Please copy and paste the following link to see the full job description and to submit your application online.
Applications not submitted through our career portal may not be reviewed or considered for the position.