Do you love hospitality? Wine & Cider? A high energy work environment that puts people first? If so, we would love to meet you!
Goose Ridge Estate Winery is family owned & estate grown. We are an innovative and dynamic brand that is always looking towards the future and puts quality above all. That enthusiasm and passion led us to plant the largest contiguous vineyard, start a new cider program as well as be the first and currently only winery in Washington State to have four tasting rooms.
We have an opening in our Downtown Walla Walla tasting room. We are looking for people who are motivated and experienced in providing a world class level of hospitality. Put your skills on stage and grow with us as we redefine the tasting room experience in Washington State.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Attracting new members to our wine club
• Motivated to help build and retain the best wine club in Washington State
• Make every tasting special and unique to the individual/group
• Assist with our awesome on & offsite events
• Get out there and evangelize our brands and build relationships
• Must be able to work weekends, some evenings and off-site events as needed
• Help with administrative tasks
• Experience in wine, sales, hospitality and/or service...or if not, be cheerful, engaging and able to ask for the sale
• Must love wine and people
• A drive to sell, grow and improve
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• MAST Class 12 permit and Food Handlers Card required
• Able to consistently lift 45 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Basic computer skills and able to work on a web based POS system.
All positions are part time and wages will be determined by experience and availability.
This position is full time. 30-40 hours a week. Weekends required
To apply please submit your resume. Bonus points if you include your most memorable wine experience. Was it at home? With friends? In a tasting room? What were you drinking? Let us know we love a good story.
Hiring manager is not onsite in Walla Walla so all resumes must be submitted by email. Please do not turn in at the tasting room.