Sales and Hospitality
A Growing and Dynamic small winery seeking an energetic and team player:
Day/Hours: 9:30-6:00pm Friday- Tuesday
• Ability to provide unique, memorable tasting experiences within a historic winery and tasting room.
• Set up and breakdown of private tasting.
• Private event coordinating assistance
• Processing and recording sales orders and customer information.
• Maintain strong communication regarding clients’ needs and requests.
• Build relationships with new members via tastings, phone etc.
• Phone Marketing Campaigns
• Outreach within the valley
• Restock Tasting room supplies when necessary.
• Assist with eCellar Database management
• Answer phones and book appointments in calendar.
• Confirm appointments prior to arrival.
• Weekly Inventory Management
Maintains property standards in regards to cleanliness, organization and general aesthetics.
Deliver beyond-expectation customer service experience.
Special projects, errands, and other duties as assigned.
Salary based on experience
Must be at least 21 years old.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Previous experience in hospitality, preferably in a winery setting.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
Valid CA Drivers License.
eCellar experience is a plus