Luxury Russian River Winery seeking experienced Sales Operations Manager.
Under minimal supervision the works cooperatively with a variety of teams (sales, finance, marketing, and wholesale) to provide creative and effective solutions to a wide variety of sales related issues and manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. Possesses excellent analytical aptitude, strategic problem solving and communication skills to quickly analyze relevant information and recommend next steps to meet long-term strategic company goals. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement and supports all sales related objectives.
• Regional P&L Dashboards
• Trade reporting and analysis.
• Diver management.
• Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports.
• Evaluate and report national, regional and individual market trends.
• Develop key performance indicators.
• Monthly DI forecasting and recommendations.
• Create and upload depletion and shipment goals to AMS and Diver.
• Discount allowance and programming management
• Facilitate and help plan National Sales Meeting and other sales team meetings.
• Annual, quarterly & mid-year distributor review templates.
• National Accounts tracking, analysis and communication
Qualifications & Specific Skills:
1. Minimum requirement: bachelor’s degree in Business Management and 3-5 years of equivalent business analytical experience; MBA a plus.
2. Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in forecasting; ability to present numerical data effectively.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
4. AMS software and depletion software (Diver) knowledge required.
5. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and handle rapidly changing priorities; capable of working well under pressure.