* Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your EHS skills in a fast paced, exciting environment?
* Do you have a passion for driving continuous improvement whilst learning and growing your own skills?
* As an Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator, you will;
The Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination and execution of health, safety and environmental programs, and ensuring compliance with Company and regulatory requirements.
These responsibilities include implementation and oversight of projects in response to EHS concerns, as well as implementation of environment, health and safety programs.
* Foster and encourage total team commitment for Safety and Environmental considerations, understand key objectives and provide feedback to Grape Management leadership.
* Support implementation of key EHS programs and procedures
* Contribute to routine assessments and efforts to maintain compliance with Federal, State, and local health, safety, environmental regulations.
* Facilitate regional Safety meetings, follow up on action plans to ensure completion and review for effectiveness.
* Facilitate EHS training program in the applicable region and update tracker
* Ensure case management processes are performed accurately, timely, and conduct incident investigations
* Review and confirm assignment and completion of items on the Environmental Compliance Calendar
* Assist in tracking, reporting, and analyzing Safety & Environmental performance metrics
* Assist in the management and maintenance of EHS action and hazard registers as well as the Site HSE Improvement Plan
* Participate in regional Safety Committees
* Be proficient in typing, spelling, punctuation, grammar, general math, oral communication, and general computer skills.
* Exercise good judgement, discretion, accuracy, organizational ability, initiative and strong interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in Spanish
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma and 1 year of experience in an administrative role. Familiarity with environmental and safety regulations is preferred.
* This position requires a strong knowledge of personal computer equipment (proficient in spreadsheet development, word processing, presentation software (such as PowerPoint) and database applications).
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are critical to this role. Reports prepared and documentation maintained by this role are submitted to and/or reviewed by regulatory agencies.
* The incumbent needs to be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimal (or no) supervision. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks is essential.
* Good human relations skills are required, as are excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Tact and diplomacy is required in dealing with the other functions and divisions.
* Individual must be capable of organizing and prioritizing a highly varied work schedule, handling multiple projects simultaneously, be able to work effectively under pressure within limited time constraints, and be willing to work flexible hours, (i.e. some evening and weekend hours are occasionally necessary).
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
This position requires extended desk time and work with computer equipment.
This position also requires driving from site to site as well as working out in the vineyards
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).