Napa Valley Distillery is the first distillery in the city of Napa since Prohibition and the only distillery in Napa Valley. We are pioneers of direct to consumer craft-spirits tastings and sales in California and a leader in the cocktail culture of Napa Valley.
We are a fast growing, family-owned and operated company with two locations in Napa each offering unique customer tour and tasting experiences. Our products are enjoyed by our fans in all fifty states.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with an outgoing personality and good sales and customer service skills to be a key member of our Bar Club / Hospitality, and Customer Service Team located in downtown Napa.
We look for and hire personality and passion. We are willing to teach and train the right candidate, however, the ideal candidate will have a strong passion and good general knowledge of Wine Club, Hospitality, and Customer Service. A general passion for distilled spirits and craft cocktail is desired, but not required. We're looking for someone who wants a position that is fun, rewarding with plenty of room to move up.
In a nut shell, we are looking for someone who is willing to work hard, have fun and be gracious & hospitable with our customers and Bar Club members.
We are seeking exceptional, experienced talent with deep roots in customer service, hospitality and a passion for the craft spirit and cocktail industry. If you want to be an integral part of our rapidly growing company and build something extraordinary together, then we want to hear from you.
• Exciting cross departmental position (Hospitality, Bar Club, Customer Service).
• Provide best in class customer service to all customers and treat Bar Club Members like royalty
• The first point of contact for all inbound customer service and Bar Club Member phone calls and emails
• Provide customer service for all Tasting Salon, internet and Bar Club orders
• Deliver exceptional customer engagement to drive sales, repeat visits Bar Club sign-ups
• First point of contact for all inbound phone calls and emails and respond or forward to the appropriate department
• Coordinate with shipping department to ensure the smooth fulfillment of all online order
• Coordinate and maintain customer, Bar Club database, and online store database
• Manage all credit card declines and expired cards, and follow-ups
• Contact Bar Club Members to arrange quarterly pick-ups and shipping
• Assist in the shipments for all Bar Club Members
• Assist in the planning and management of, and attend all Bar Club and Distillery events
• Best in class customer service in person, on the phone, and by email
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Strong planning, organizing and analytical skills, ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Publisher
• Proficiency in Vin65 software (preferred, not required)
• Self-starter with great time management skills; the ability to work autonomously and in a team setting
• Knowledge of and passion for craft spirits, cocktails and the spirits industry (preferred)
• Previous experience in a customer service role (required)
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry (preferred)
• Craft Spirits / Wine industry experience, Bar Club and tasting room experience
• Ability to work weekends, some evenings and adapt to a flexible schedule (as needed)
• Able to lift minimum 30 lbs and stand and sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, and talk as needed, required
Type of Work: Full Time: Thursday – Monday (preferred)
Salary Information: Hourly compensation, plus Club Bonuses & Sales Commissions