FULL TIME TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATE
Midnight’s Full Time Tasting Room Associate requires availability Thursdays through Mondays with occasional holidays and evening events. This is a position with room for growth. We are a small, family owned and operated winery that is celebrating 24 years in business. Our philosophy is to enjoy life, most of all wine, and share that passion with our guests. We are looking for someone who is interested in wine and looks forward to the opportunity to work in a friendly, professional atmosphere.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
• Professionally pour wines and educate with an emphasis on winemaking techniques and facts
• Effectively sell wines and promote Midnight’s wine club and events
• Accurately and proficiently handle transactions on our POS system
• Reliably adhere to the weekly schedule in a timely manner
• Must possess an enthusiasm for wine and the Paso Robles region
• Excellent communication skills, personable and professional demeanor
• Maintain tasting room cleanliness, including restrooms and wine storage facilities
• Initiate tasks, comfortable working both independently and as a team
• Washing and polishing glassware
• Stock retail items and wines efficiently
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Occasional Event Set Up & Breakdown (tables, chairs, move heavy objects)
• Must be 21+ years of age
• Valid Driver’s License
• Available Thursdays through Mondays, including holidays, as well as occasional evening events
• Knowledge of wine and/or restaurant experience a plus
This is a full time opportunity.
Compensation is hourly plus gratuities and bonuses
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.