• Call on assigned accounts within territory and service ongoing company business, including merchandising of all company products within the account.
• Present all new products for placement in existing accounts.
• Prospect and open new on and off-premise accounts.
• Assist in all customer service, Credit, Warehouse and delivery.
• Participate in company and supplier work-withs, sales presentations and educational training for account base.
• Participate in customer sales events, tastings and entertainment opportunities.
• High School Diploma/GED and 1-3 years of industry-related sales experience.
• Obtain and maintain a FL Solicitors Permit.
• Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driver record.
• Functional in basic computer skills and have the ability to use Proprietary Company Sales Software along with Microsoft Office software.
• Lift and carry 40+ pound cases on a repetitive basis.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Goal-oriented, highly focused, organized with great attention to detail.