A well-established importer and distributors of boutique fine wines based in New York City is expanding and looking for new talents to join the team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the day-to-day execution of the office business activities. Experience with the three-tiered system and wine knowledge is strongly preferred.
The responsibilities include:
• Be a primary point of contact for sales representatives and customers’ inquiries
• Oversee samples allowance and manage sales representatives’ sample requests
• Oversee scheduling of market visits by suppliers
• Support the operations team by processing orders for customers and wholesalers in most US states when needed
• Coordinate with the compliance department to ensure prices are up-to-date on all platforms
• Support the compliance team in keeping the licenses and brand registrations up to date
• Fulfill special requests from the operations and compliance department
• 1-2 years of operations or wine cellar management
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent communications skills: articulate, strong verbal and written communication and great interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with customers and suppliers daily.
• Experience with ERP system (Quickbooks, Sage) is a plus.